DATE LISTED 07 December 2021
Enterprise Account Executive – Located US (Remote)
Infravision is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join this fast growing pre-Series A team! This role is dedicated to driving Infravision’s growth by securing net new clients (Utilities & Construction companies) across the US and Canada.
Infravision is focused on solving legacy electric utility challenges by building technology that meaningfully supports the transition to global decarbonisation. Infravision has developed a drone stringing system which is transforming the approach taken to aerial power line services by electric utilities and construction firms. The Enterprise Account Executive will be Infravision’s first dedicated sales resource for the East/West coast of North America, so there will be plenty of opportunity to build and shape the strategy, as well as rise with a high growth, pre Series A company.
With Infravision’s headquarters in Australia, this hire will be remotely based in the US and this candidate will be a part of leading and shaping Infravision’s US/CAN expansion.
This role will require travel from time to time, and this person will be reporting to the Head of Growth.
The pace of Infravision is fast and the landscape we’re playing in is ever-changing. Infravision is looking for someone who thrives when challenged and likes to work hard and have fun while doing it.
What You’ll Do
- Lead West Coast Electric Utility & Construction Contractor unit sales focused on prospects who build and maintain transmission and distribution lines.
- Achieving company’s sales and profitability goals by contributing with strategic information and recommendations to the marketing department.
- Diligent follow up of key target accounts.
- Plan, coordinate, and participate in conferences and trade shows.
- Participate in quarterly sales forecasting and reporting in addition to preparing and proposing regional strategies and action plans.
- Perform reporting and win-loss analysis, identifying market trends and competitor activities.
- A minimum of 5-7 years of Enterprise Sales experience
- Experience selling technology or offerings with $1M+ average deal size
- Experience building and maintaining customer relationships, proposals, contract management.
- Ability to travel as business requires
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization
- This position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
Infravision is focused on solving legacy electric utility challenges by building technology that meaningfully supports the transition to global decarbonisation. Infravision developed a drone stringing system which is transforming the approach taken to aerial power line services by electric utilities and construction firms.
Founded in 2017, Infravision is headquartered out of Sydney, Australia and is expanding to US and Canada in order to respond to demand from our international client base. To find out more go to www.infravision.com.au
Apply now via Linkedin